Want to build a Flash video player and publish video online, WITHOUT the use of custom ActionScript code but not sure where to begin?
This tutorial is a great place to start: Publishing Video with the Flash Platform
The course explains the video publishing process in distinct projects of increasing complexity. Each project results in a fully-functional video player, embedded into an HTML page and ready to publish online.
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Not signed up for Lynda.com yet, but need the course asap?
Enjoy a 7-day FREE trial to lynda.com on me.