Get started with Adobe Flash Media Server
Video streaming and encoding are often considered to be difficult tasks, but that doesn’t have to be the case. My course breaks down how to use Adobe Flash Media Server, simplifying video protocols so you can wow your audiences with engaging content across platforms and devices.
Why Adobe Flash Media Server?
Streaming video is a great way to engage your audience. By learning how to use Adobe Flash Media Server, you can deliver video content to your audience to impress them wherever they are.
What you’ll learn:
In my course, I’ll explain the basics of video streaming and define the terminology to make it simpler for you to understand. You’ll learn how to use video streaming protocols like Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP), HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS), and HHTP Live Streaming (HLS), which aren’t as difficult to use as you might expect.
More specifically, this course will cover:
- Why use Flash Media Server?
- Choosing a delivery protocol
- Understanding codecs
- Installing and testing Flash Media Server
- Streaming on-demand and live video with RTMP and HDS
- Writing and testing custom server-side applications
- Publishing multi-bitrate streams
- Streaming live video to devices with HLS